Machinery Electronic Cigarettes Explode Again, USA 25-year-old Man Unlucky In The Move, Four Teeth Were Gone!
- Dec 08, 2017 -


image.png

Recently, a 25-year-old man in Hawaii, U.S.A., Who was involved in an electronic cigarettes explosion, it caused severe burns around his mouth. Four teeth blew up on the event. Even the wreckage of electronic cigarettes was sprayed onto the nearby fence. In addition to stitching 40 needles at the wound, he has to undergo dental implant surgery in the future.


It is understood that Matt Yamashita bought electronic cigarettes online over the internet six months ago, but did not start using it until last week and he did not need to use it twice before this incident. He further said that when he just got out of the car and was ready to play basketball, he suddenly wanted to "breathe" before the event and smoothly took out the previously purchased electronic cigarette. "At the very moment when I started to smoke, it exploded in an instant, My right hand also burned on the spot, "the scene exploded loudly, there is flash, until he spit bleeding, I realized that the original electronic cigarette is a disaster, the spot terrified.



image.png



Electronic cigarette expert Jason Artman said: "Basically, it's a button-mounted electronic tubular device that has no so-called security features," and mentioned that in the case of all electronic cigarette explosions , Is the most likely to cause such a mechanical device.